Thursday, December 29, 2011

Any Stampers Out There??

A long time ago, in a former life, I wanted to learn stamping.
I really didn't get into it.
I wanted to.
I didn't.
So I have a bunch of stamps I want to try to get rid of sell.
All I ask is that in addition to the price, you pay a little towards the shipping {no more than $5 - depending on what you order}.
All of these stamps are several years old BUT they are in great condition.  Some were never used and if they were used, they were used maybe once or twice!!  The ones in boxes are in their original packaging.

If you are interested in any or all of these, please let me know!
I can invoice you and you can pay via Paypal!

"Happy Birthday Card"
{Close To My Heart}
$5.00

"Party Time Set"
{Close To My Heart}
$7.00


"Let's Get Together"
{Close To My Heart}
$10.00


Set of Christmas Stamps - no wooden block
{Close To My Heart}
$5.00


SOLD
Set of Christmas Stamps - no wooden block 
{Close To My Heart}
$5.00



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.