Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday - Week 15!


weigh-in wednesday
diagnosis: high cholesterol
clinical goal: intake of less than 200mg cholesterol per day to reduce bad cholesterol by 10/20/11
personal goal: drop 20 lbs by 10/20/11


Back on July 20, 2011, I posted a personal plea to all my blog-world friends for healthy recipes, tips, websites, etc. after I had been diagnosed with fairly high cholesterol.  I'm always willing to take suggestions, so please link up in the comments here!!

results (as of 11/2/11):
actual weight lost/gained since 10/26/11: GAINED 0.2 LBS 
* * *
actual weight lost/gained since 7/20/11: a total of 17.35 lbs LOST!!
* * *
accountability on cholesterol intake: I am still very  successfully keeping my intake under 200mg per day; for the most part, I am keeping it under 100mg each day!
* * * * *

check out my livestrong widget over there =====>
(scroll down)


Ok, so I think failing to reach that 20 lb weight loss goal made me seriously lose motivation.  I haven't been paying attention to anything this week.  I don't know what the deal is.  Maybe it's diet burn out.  Maybe it's the fact that I wasn't in the habit while Peyton was in the hospital a couple weeks ago.  Maybe it's the frustration that she continues to be sick off and on since she's been home.  Maybe it's the fact that I have had this stupid cold for almost a week and feel yucky.  Whatever the case is, I feel like each day I start out with good intentions, but somewhere along the way I slip.


Any ideas for getting through this plateau?

Philippians 4:13 (NASB)

13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.