Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Yes, I know it's Sunday.
You read that title correctly!

For the past 16 weeks, I have done a weekly post
which I call "Thankful Thursday."

It wasn't until recently I realized that I wasn't alone.
"Thankful Thursday" was not unique to me!
Other bloggers are doing it too!
I decided to go out on a limb and {try to} start a weekly link up!

On Thursday, November 17th, come back to my little blog
and link up with a post about something you're thankful for!
It can be a post you've written previously
or something written just for this occasion!

Feel free to grab this button and put it on your post
or even on your blog!
Featured At The Fontenot Four


I know in a world where so many things are likely to drag me down,
I find that it is really helpful...even encouraging...
to list things in my life which I am thankful for.

So, please come on back on Thursday and join me in this all new
Thankful Thursdays Link Up!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.