Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Thursdays Link Up - v.2



First of all, HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my U.S. family and friends!!

Last week I began a new venture!
{How great it is that it also just happens to fall on Thanksgiving this week!}

THANKFUL THURSDAYS
a weekly link up!

I am so grateful for all the people who linked up with me for this!  
I loved reading your posts - I read all of them.  Thank you for sharing!!

I am so grateful for so many things in my life.

I am always thankful for this blog and the opportunity it gives me to share a bit about my story and my relationship with Christ with beautiful followers like you.  I am thankful for the friends that I have made through this blog.  I am grateful for each of you!

I was blessed this past week with the opportunity to share with you about my friend Jessica, who is in the process of adopting a baby!  I'd love if you'd take a moment to read her story if you haven't already.  I also have a grab button in case you'd like to spread the word!




I was also blessed with the opportunity to share a story from my friend Jami who is heading to Mexico with her family to build houses!  Please read her story and, if you are able, contribute to this worthy cause!  You should also visit her blog{Call Me Blessed} because every Tuesday, she does a "We Encourage" link up which blesses me every week!

I am so thankful for a wonderful church home.  I am beyond blessed by the love that I have been shown by our church family.  Whether it's through worship choir, Sisterhood, Won by One {special needs ministry} or friends we know from church, our family has been richly blessed in so many ways.

For random acts of kindness which have been shown to us, I am deeply grateful and appreciative.

I am thankful for my little Etsy shop.  It's just a tiny little homegrown business.  It's nothing fancy, but it has given me an opportunity to use my talents to make some simple little goodies.

I am so incredibly thankful for a wonderful family.  For all they do to support us, I am so grateful.  
I am so very thankful for my amazing husband and for all he does to support this family.

And, last but truly first, I am thankful to God.  Thankful that He is always faithful, loving, merciful, and never-failing.  I am thankful for His grace when I fail and for always being there to show me the right path.  I am thankful for his gracious healing, for inspiration, and for hearing my prayers.  I am thankful for the patience He grants me when the answers to those prayers seem to take a lot longer than expected or they don't come in the way I expected.  I am grateful for the abundance of goodness which has blessed our family this week. I am grateful for new mercies for me each morning.

Psalm 9:1 (NIV)
I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NLT)
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Is there any way in which I can pray for you?
(for privacy, you can use the email link on the right side bar)

Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything.  Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.


Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!
I'm so excited to read your posts!

Featured At The Fontenot Four



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.