Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday #15



thankful thursday

This week, I am blessed by the following things:


*as always...this blog
for having a creative outlet to express my faith
for the new bloggy friends I've made ~ I pray that you will find encouragement and blessing here!
for the chance to hopefully reach out to someone who needs to hear something I have to share

*family
for everything!
for Ron and I, that we can continue to grow in Christ together as a married couple - to strengthen our relationship so that we may strengthen our family {read this post on priorities}

*Seacoast on Sunday
for always having a message that speaks directly to where I'm at in my life
for friends who have given of their time and effort to help our family
for people who choose to be the hands and feet of Christ outside the walls of the Church
for the concern my church family has shown us regarding Peyton's health

*First Wednesday
for an amazing message that spoke directly to where we are at right now
for an amazing time of worship

*Seacoast Sisterhood
for the amazing blessing in my life that is Seacoast Sisterhood!!
for the ladies I have met and the ladies I will share my time with most closely at these meetings
for all I have learned so far (after just 1 meeting!), read this...and this...and this!!
for all I have yet to learn
for facilitating more personal spiritual growth
for friendships I am forming and have yet to form

*high cholesterol
yes, you read that right...I am still thankful for high cholesterol
it has forced me to quickly change my diet and eating habits
for the strength to push on despite the many ups and downs on this weight loss journey

*hidden arts & etsy
for my tiny little Etsy shop called Knitted Simplicity
for having the desire to create
for an upcoming opportunity to use the concept of "hidden arts" as well as my shop to benefit others ~ more details to come!

*God
for always being faithful and loving
for never failing
for giving me grace when I fail and for always being there to show me the right path
for gracious healing
for inspiration 
for hearing my prayers
for listening and responding to my prayers
for granting me patience when prayers are not answered {at least not immediately, or in the way I'd expected}
for the abundance of goodness which has blessed our family this past week
for having new mercies for me each morning

Psalm 9:1 (NIV)
1 I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NLT)
18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

What are YOU thankful for this week?

prayer requests

for the ability to let go of issues which have weighed me down unnecessarily ~ to ease this unnecessary burden which has a hold on me right now

for the ability to stop putting so much pressure on myself to think I have to be something else in order to find acceptance

for wisdom and guidance on a potentially great upcoming project ~ for insight and wisdom for the others involved

for this blog - that God will give me words to speak truth and life into the issues I write about so that they can bring a positive impact on those who choose to follow

for wisdom, guidance and discernment in the Bible study that I am doing through Sisterhood - that I can learn valuable tools to carry over into my everyday life which will serve to give more honor and glory to God

for wisdom and guidance over an issue I am keeping in my heart right now

that God will hear and answer the prayers of my family and friends 
{in-person and bloggy friends alike!}

Is there any way in which I can pray for you?
(for privacy, you can use the email link on the right sidebar)

Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.