Monday, November 7, 2011

Slow Down The Clock

When, oh when, will time slow down?
I want to slow down the clock.
Ok, I realize where I am, we just literally turned back the clock
one hour in the wee hours of Sunday morning.
But that's not enough.
I want to slow down time.
Capture this moment in time.
Make it last just a little longer.
The sweet innocence of childhood.
Seven and three quarter years have passed since Moira was born.
Seems like yesterday.
Seems like forever ago.
She is growing up so fast.
Things I'm not ready for lurk around the corners.
And I'm not ready.
But it will happen.
Before we know it, she'll be a grown up little lady.
I'm so not ready for that.
I want to slow down the clock.
Capture this moment in time.
Make it last just a little longer.


linking up:
Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.