Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Handmade Holiday


Photobucket

Can you believe it's almost that time of year??
I love it!!

I love the holidays!

Once again, our holiday budget is pretty tight.
That's just the way it's been for a long time.
The budget for any gifts - birthdays, Christmas, and so on has been slim for a few years.

It's not really about the gift, though, is it??
I mean, the monetary value of a gift isn't what the holidays are about, right?

It's the heart behind the gift.
So, on that note, I'm going to try to do more of a handmade Christmas this year.

There will definitely be a lot of home cooked goodness.



I'm starting to knit up a storm.


From headbands


To scarves


To "coffee snuggles" {as Moira likes to call them}



To hand knit wash cloths



 And maybe even a handmade journal or two.


I'm thinking these are the sorts of things I'll be giving as Christmas gifts this year.

All of the knitted goodies can be found in my Etsy shop
Knitted Simplicity

And, hey, if you're interested in a journal....maybe we can work something out there too!!

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.