Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Fontenot Four Reconstructed


So, now that you're here, do you notice anything different?

I have just gotten myself a whole brand spankin' new blog design!!

I received a $25 blog design credit from Amanda at Royal Daughter Designs.
It came at a time when I was already seriously bored with my blog design and 
really wished for something more professional and polished.
I decided to put that towards revamping The Fontenot Four!

Amanda got to work on this custom design for my new blog.
I loved Amanda before all of this,
but we've shared a lot of communication back and forth over this design
and it has been a lot of fun working with her.

This is totally Amanda's creation.
I loved everything about it from the word "go".

If you are in the market for a blog design,
may I suggest Amanda???


Thank you so much, Amanda.
I absolutely LOVE my new blog!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.