Saturday, November 26, 2011

Daily Wisdom Challenge Recap - Week 47


wis·dom
[wiz-duhm]
*the quality or state of being wise knowledge of what is true or right coupled with just judgment as to action; sagacity, discernment, or insight.
*scholarly knowledge or learning.
*wise sayings or teachings; precepts.
(source: www.dictionary.com)

I have been engaged in a daily bible study online since January 1st of this year.
Our pastor calls it the "Daily Wisdom Challenge."
Each day, I post the insight from my readings.  
I am doing a Chronological study this year.  I am now 90.1% complete!

Here is what I learned this past week:

Acts 9 Don't discount the non-believers; God may have incredible plans to use them in mighty ways to advance His kingdom!  (Acts 9 - 10)

Acts 12 To what lengths will we go to ensure the Word is spread amongst the people? Not everyone is going to be receptive to the Word.  (Acts 11 - 12)

Acts 13 "...through this man Jesus there is forgiveness for your sins. Everyone who believes in him is declared right with God..."//Amen!!  (Acts 13 - 14)

James 5:16 "The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results." / Grateful to God who hears prayers!  (James 1 - 5)

Acts 16  "Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved..."  / Thankful for so much, especially this!  (Acts 15 - 16)

Galatians 3 We are united as one through our belief in Christ, which frees us from the bondage of our sin.  (Galatians 1 - 3)

Gal 6:14 "..may I never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ.."/Praying to be led by the Spirit and not the world.  (Galatians 4 - 6)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.