Sunday, November 20, 2011

Daily Wisdom Challenge Recap - Week 46


wis·dom
[wiz-duhm]
*the quality or state of being wise knowledge of what is true or right coupled with just judgment as to action; sagacity, discernment, or insight.
*scholarly knowledge or learning.
*wise sayings or teachings; precepts.
(source: www.dictionary.com)

I have been engaged in a daily bible study online since January 1st of this year.
Our pastor calls it the "Daily Wisdom Challenge."
Each day, I post the insight from my readings.  
I am doing a Chronological study this year.  I am now 88.2% complete!

Here is what I learned this past week:

Matt 27 & Mark 15 Story of the crucifixion brings tears to my eyes. Grateful for the ultimate sacrifice made for sinners like me.  (Matthew 27, Mark 15)

John 19 Even though it cost him his earthly life, Jesus was obedient to his father until the end. Praying that I may increase in obedience.  (Luke 23, John 18 - 19)

Mark 16 Jesus commissioned the disciples to go out and preach the Good News. Grateful to live in a place where we can openly/freely share!  (Matthew 28, Mark 16)

Luke 23 If we truly have faith and belief in Christ and in the Father, then our hearts should be filled with peace and not doubt.  (Luke 24, John 20 - 21)

Acts 2 When believers come together & are intentional about being the hands & feet of Christ on earth, God will multiply beyond expectations  (Acts 1 - 3)

Acts 4 Jesus called ordinary people to become bold for the purpose of spreading His message. Never think you're not good enough to be used! (Acts 4 - 6)

Acts 8 The gifts from God cannot be bought. We must repent and turn to Him and be truly devoted followers of Him. (Acts 7 - 8)

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.