Thursday, November 17, 2011

The All New Thankful Thursdays Link Up - v.1

Last Sunday, I announced a new link up project that I wanted to start!

Instead of the usual "Thankful Thursday" post which I have been doing for the past 16 weeks, I am really excited to begin

THANKFUL THURSDAYS
a weekly link up!

I am so grateful for so many things in my life.

I am always thankful for this blog and the opportunity it gives me to share a bit about my story and my relationship with Christ with beautiful followers like you.  I am thankful for the friends that I have made through this blog.  I am grateful for each of you!

I am so thankful for a wonderful church home.  I am grateful for a church family who loves our family and accepts our uniqueness.  I am so grateful for those who have truly been the hands and feet of Christ for our family.  I am especially thankful for the wonderful friends I have made through church - whether it's through family ministry, choir, or Sisterhood.  I value your friendship so much.

I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity to have sat in on a leadership conference at our church this week.  The speaker was incredible and I learned so much.

There are no words for the gratitude for an incredible blessing our family received.  God is so good.

I am thankful for my little Etsy shop.  It's just a tiny little homegrown business.  It's nothing fancy, but it has given me an opportunity to use my talents to make some simple little goodies.

I am thankful for my friend Hilary who hosted a holiday shopping open house.  She invited me to bring along some of my knitted goods to try to sell.  I did manage to sell several little things, so I'm very grateful for the little financial boost this week!

I am so incredibly thankful for a wonderful family.  For all they do to support us, I am so grateful.  
I am so very thankful for my amazing husband and for all he does to support this family.

And, last but truly first, I am thankful to God.  Thankful that He is always faithful, loving, merciful, and never-failing.  I am thankful for His grace when I fail and for always being there to show me the right path.  I am thankful for his gracious healing, for inspiration, and for hearing my prayers.  I am thankful for the patience He grants me when the answers to those prayers seem to take a lot longer than expected or they don't come in the way I expected.  I am grateful for the abundance of goodness which has blessed our family this week. I am grateful for new mercies for me each morning.

Psalm 9:1 (NIV)
I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NLT)
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Is there any way in which I can pray for you?
(for privacy, you can use the email link on the right side bar)

Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything.  Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.


Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!
I'm so excited to read your posts!

Featured At The Fontenot Four




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.