Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Meet a Sponsor - Snow In December!!

Today, I am excited to introduce to you one of my fave bloggers, Jamie from Snow In December!  Please show her some love today!!  Check out her blog because I'm visiting over there today!!


Snow in December

Hi to all Sarah's wonderful readers. 

If you are here, you are awesome! 

Because Sarah is right up there with the top bloggers, in my book.

I love, respect and appreciate her heart-felt honesty, her unfailing way of handing it all over to Jesus, and the way she gives so much of herself to others. She is the real deal! 

And so, I am honored to be over here sharing a bit of "me" today. 

I'm Jamie and I blog at Snow In December. I blog about life. faith. motherhood. friendships. love. pain. the full spectrum. I hope you'll stop by! Today I am sharing with you one of my posts "from the vault." It's one of my few short and simple posts, but the pictures say it all. :0)

Life Made Simple - The Beach 

When we're at our special spot at the beach, 
life suddenly feels simpler, more beautiful.


Sand in the kids' shoes, hair, pants? Who cares?


Let's just spend our day staring at the beauty around us, thanking God for our many blessings.

Let's dig up some magic in the sand...
Let's stay here forever in our very own Never-Never Land.







*****

Thank you so much, Jamie for your wonderful guest post!!  I loved having you over here today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.