Sunday, October 2, 2011

The A to Z of Me!


{Sarah: A to Z}


I've seen this post floating around the interwebs, so I thought I would share the 
A to Z of me too!


A.  Age: 38

B. Bed size: My official bed is queen, but since I sleep in Peyton's room all the
time...twin.

C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathrooms and the litter box!

D. Dogs: Never.  Sorry dog lovers.  Not my cup of tea! :)

E. Essential start to your day: Bible and Blogging

F. Favorite color: Blue

G. Gold or Silver: Either.

H. Height: 5'6"

I. Instruments you play: Played the organ growing up {don't be jealous!  LOL}

J. Job title: Stay at home mom, nurse, laundry maid, housewife, etc.

K. Kids: Two girls: Moira (7) and Peyton (5)

L. Live: Charleston, SC

M. Mother’s name: Anne

N. Nicknames: n/a!!

O. Overnight hospital stays: hmmm...the drama of my life: 2001 severe 
pre-eclampsia resulting in stillbirth; 2001 massive pulmonary embolism; 
2004 childbirth; 2006 childbirth; 2006 massive pulmonary embolism...fun stuff!!

P. Pet peeves: Poor grammar and spelling

Q. Quote from a movie: My memory's not that good so I don't have a quote!

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: One older sister - Jeannette

U. Underwear: Yes  :)

V. Vegetable you hate: Pick one!!

W. What makes you run late: Moira!!

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, chest, foot, elbow, spine, neck

Y. Yummy food that you make: Thanksgiving dinner!!

Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys!

Some exciting info, don't you think?!?!  LOL


Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.