Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday #6


thankful thursday

This week, I am blessed by the following things:


*as always...this blog
for having a creative outlet to express my faith
for the new bloggy friends I've made
for the chance to hopefully reach out to someone who needs to hear something I have to share
I'm telling you now...I'm just always going to be thankful for this!
for my best month ever (August) in terms of number of visitors in a month
for increasing in followers from 4 to 18 in just a few months (I know followers aren't the main thing...nor should my worth be measured by the number of followers I have, but it is nice to know that I am reaching people who want to read)
Don't forget my free September blog sponsorship offer - I still have 1 spot open!  (read THIS)
also...blogging connects me to other  bloggers...some of whom have giveaways!!
click HERE to enter a fab September giveaway - and be sure to mention me when you post your comment on her blog!

five days five ways | because every day is different

*family
for everything!
to Ron for helping me through recovery from my minor elbow surgery last Friday


Get well flowers from family


*Seacoast on Sunday
grateful for an amazing message at church even though I was fighting nausea the whole time

*high cholesterol
yes, you read that right...I am still thankful for high cholesterol
it has forced me to quickly change my diet and eating habits
for forcing changes that have caused me to lose over 14 lbs in the past 6 weeks

*hidden arts & etsy
for rekindling an interest in knitting
and having the inspiration to open up a tiny little Etsy shop
called Knitted Simplicity
{there will be more items in the shop in the hopefully-not-to-distant future!}
I am thankful for this even though I've had just one sale

*doctors
for the surgeon who performed the surgery on my left elbow on August 26th


9 stitches along this inch and a half long incision!


*God
for always being faithful and loving
for never failing
for giving me grace when I fail and for always being there to show me the right path
for gracious healing
for inspiration 
for hearing my prayers
for listening and responding to my prayers
for granting me patience when prayers are not answered {at least not immediately, or in the way I'd expected}


Psalm 9:1 (NIV)



1 I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
   I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.



What are YOU thankful for this week?
Have a wonderful week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.