Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday #10


thankful thursday
This week, I am blessed by the following things:


*as always...this blog
for having a creative outlet to express my faith
for the new bloggy friends I've made ~ I joined an awesome link-up yesterday in the hopes of reaching more readers and my following has about doubled in one day on ~ I am SO grateful for each and every one of my followers who choose to be here and I pray that you will find encouragement and blessing here!
for the chance to hopefully reach out to someone who needs to hear something I have to share
for an opportunity to present a need for funding for a friend's special needs classroom (paula)

*family
for everything!

*Seacoast on Sunday
for an awesome weekend of worship services which I participated in with the worship choir
for the fellowship with my worship choir friends over the weekend
for the blessing the service was to Peyton's home nurse, who came out as a first-time visitor on Sunday and who hopes to come back!

*Seacoast Sisterhood
for the amazing blessing in my life that is Seacoast Sisterhood!!
for the ladies I have met and the ladies I will share my time with most closely at these meetings
for all I have learned so far (after just 1 meeting!), read this...and this!
for all I have yet to learn
for friendships forming and yet to form

*high cholesterol
yes, you read that right...I am still thankful for high cholesterol
it has forced me to quickly change my diet and eating habits
for forcing changes that have caused me to lose about 18 lbs in the past 10 weeks

*hidden arts & etsy
for rekindling an interest in knitting and having the inspiration to open up a tiny little Etsy shop called Knitted Simplicity
for finally being able to complete two new little projects for the shop
I am thankful for this even though I've had just one sale
for my friend who graciously modeled the latest item added to my shop and shared with her followers

*God
for always being faithful and loving
for never failing
for giving me grace when I fail and for always being there to show me the right path
for gracious healing
for inspiration 
for hearing my prayers
for listening and responding to my prayers
for granting me patience when prayers are not answered {at least not immediately, or in the way I'd expected}


Psalm 9:1 (NIV)
1 I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
   I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.


What are YOU thankful for this week?



I'd like to add a little something else to this post:

prayer requests

for the ability to let go of issues which have weighed me down unnecessarily

for wisdom and guidance on a potentially great upcoming project ~ for insight and wisdom for the others involved

for this blog - that God will give me words to speak truth and life into the issues I write about so that they can bring a positive impact on those who choose to follow

for wisdom, guidance and discernment in the Bible study that I am doing through Sisterhood - that I can learn valuable tools to carry over into my everyday life which will serve to give more honor and glory to God

that God will hear and answer the prayers of my family and friends 
{in-person and bloggy friends alike!}

Is there any way in which I can pray for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.