Thursday, September 8, 2011

Planning Ahead - October Sponsorship Anyone??




WANT TO GET IN ON SOME SPONSORSHIP ACTION?

For September 2011, I offered 6 spots of FREE advertising on the right side bar of my blog.  I offered those sponsors the opportunity to do a guest blog during September.

Please visit my September sponsors and show them some love on their blogs
(see links over there ======>)

October is right around the corner.  I am, once again, offering an opportunity to give away FREE advertising for your blog or shop on the right side bar of my blog.  I would also like to offer guest blog opportunities to the first FOUR people who hop on my sponsor band wagon!  These 125x125 ads and guest blogs will run in the month of October 2011.
Email me at sjfontenot72{at}gmail{dot}com
and specify "October Blog Sponsor" in the subject line
OR
Contact me through the comment section below!

I have also added a "Sponsors" tab at the top so you can easily reference this information at any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.