Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What Are My Children Thinking??

I thought I'd share with you a couple images from the past few days that made me really wonder what are they thinking???  I mean, really, why they did what they did is beyond my comprehension.

MOIRA
age 7
found in living room
on the couch
fully clothed with the next day's clothes on....
under her nightgown
?????


I heard her in the bathroom around midnight and assumed she'd just gone straight to bed, 
but when I woke up in the morning, this is what I found.
She claims she thought it was later.
She just wanted to be ready.
For what, I am not sure.

PEYTON
age 5
found in her crib
falling asleep before bedtime...
like this


Yep.  This is how I found Peyton sleeping quite soundly.
Among her many medical issues is extreme hyper-flexibility.
All this and she's hooked up to a pulse ox monitor on her toe 
and a feeding tube connected to her GJ tube.
And how she thought this was comfortable...
far beyond my comprehension!


happy tuesday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.