Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wanna Be a Blog Sponsor?? It's FREE!!

So it seems like most blogs I read have sponsors.  Right now, I don't have tons of Google followers, but I seem to have a pretty good following {at least that I can tell by monitoring sitemeter}.  I'm still trying to build my blog. Maybe you might want to go back to the post I wrote recently on why I blog - it is my true desire as a Christ follower to reach out to other people to share life experiences and hopefully to encourage them.  That's where you come in.

What I would like to do is to open up six slots for a 125x125 button for you to have your button on my blog...absolutely FREE for the month of September.  In return, I'll give you an opportunity to write a guest blog at some point during the month.  Maybe when your guest blog appears, you might share the link with your followers so that they might visit my blog...and my readers might wander over to your blog...you get the idea.

Feels weird calling it a "sponsor" in a way.  Just an opportunity for some free exposure for your blog on my little corner of the blogosphere.  If you are interested, leave a comment here or email me at sjfontenot72{at}gmail{dot}com.

Are you in??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.