Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thankful Thursday #5


thankful thursday

This week, I am blessed by the following things:


*as always...this blog
for having a creative outlet to express my faith
for the new bloggy friends I've made
for the chance to hopefully reach out to someone who needs to hear something I have to share

*family
for everything!
for an unexpected visit from family passing through on Tuesday

*Seacoast on Sunday
grateful for an amazing message at church

*Seacoast Worship Choir
for coming back after summer break
for spending an awesome weekend of worship with these gifted people

*high cholesterol
yes, you read that right...I am still thankful for high cholesterol
it has forced me to quickly change my diet and eating habits
for forcing changes that have caused me to lose over 12 lbs in the past 4 weeks

*hidden arts & etsy
for rekindling an interest in knitting
and having the inspiration to open up a tiny little Etsy shop
called Knitted Simplicity
{there will be more items in the shop in the hopefully-not-to-distant future!}

*doctors
for the surgeon and medical team who will do the surgery on my left elbow on August 26th
for the surgery itself because the removal of this thing will finally allow me to rest my elbow on something without it hurting!

*God
for always being faithful and loving
for never failing
for giving me grace when I fail and for always being there to show me the right path
for gracious healing
for inspiration 
for hearing my prayers
for listening and responding to my prayers
for granting me patience when prayers are not answered {at least not immediately, or in the way I'd expected}




Please say a little prayer for me as I will be having surgery on my left elbow on Friday morning!  I have to be there at 5:45AM!!  Crazy!  I assume that means surgery around 6:45 or 7:00AM.  Thank you!!

Psalm 9:1 (NIV)



1 I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
   I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.



What are YOU thankful for this week?
Have a wonderful week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.