Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday #4


thankful thursday

This week, I am blessed by the following things:


*as always...this blog
for having a creative outlet to express my faith
for the new bloggy friends I've made
for the chance to hopefully reach out to someone who needs to hear something I have to share

*family
for everything!

*Seacoast on Sunday
grateful for an amazing message at church

*Seacoast Worship Choir
for fellowship with an amazing group of people
for the love, prayers and support I receive from this group
for the opportunity to sing with them at the services this coming weekend

*high cholesterol
yes, you read that right...I am thankful for high cholesterol
it has forced me to quickly change my diet and eating habits
and even though this past week wasn't my best, I am still trying!

*hidden arts & etsy
for rekindling an interest in knitting
and having the inspiration to open up a tiny little Etsy shop
called Knitted Simplicity
(there will be more items in the shop in the hopefully-not-to-distant future!)
for the completion of my one and only sale so far!
for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway!

*doctors
for the surgeon and medical team who will do the surgery on my left elbow on August 26th
for the surgery itself because the removal of this thing will finally allow me to rest my elbow on something without it hurting!

*God
for always being faithful and loving
for allowing me to get through Jeffrey's 10th anniversary/birthday with a sense of peace
for never failing
for giving me grace when I fail and for always being there to show me the right path
for gracious healing
for inspiration 
for hearing my prayers


Psalm 9:1 (NIV)



1 I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
   I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.



What are YOU thankful for this week?
Have a wonderful week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.