Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday #3

thankful thursday

This week, I am blessed by the following things:


*this blog
for having a creative outlet to express my faith
for the new bloggy friends I've made
for the chance to hopefully reach out to someone who needs to hear something I have to share

*playdate!
after writing THIS post about Moira, I got a call from the mom of a friend of Moira's saying she can play with her little boy any time, so we set up a date and he came over early Thursday morning and when he was picked up, Moira went over to his place for the rest of the afternoon!

*family
for everything!

*Seacoast on Sunday
grateful for an amazing message at church
message was the information for THIS blog post which received a lot of positive feedback

*high cholesterol
yes, you read that right...I am thankful for high cholesterol
it has forced me to quickly change my diet and eating habits
since 7/20/11 I have lost over 11 pounds!


*hidden arts & etsy
for rekindling an interest in knitting
and having the inspiration to open up a tiny little Etsy shop
called Knitted Simplicity
(there will be more items in the shop in the hopefully-not-to-distant future!)

*God
for always being faithful and loving
for getting our family through yet another trial
for never failing
for giving me grace when I fail and for always being there to show me the right path
for gracious healing
for inspiration
for hearing my prayers


Psalm 9:1 (NIV)


1 I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
   I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.



What are YOU thankful for this week?
Have a wonderful week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.