Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Introducing...29:11 Photography

I wanted to think of a way in which I might be able to help people out through my blog.  I thought it might be fun to ask people if they'd like a post on my blog devoted to promoting their small home-based business.  So without further ado, I would like to introduce you to my friend, Sean Barnett and his photography business, 29:11 Photography!

Hey! My name is Sean Barnett.  A few years ago, God caught my heart and pulled me close to this verse. Jeremiah 29:11.  It says: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans for your future not for disaster, but to give you a future and a hope."  Because of this verse, I am able to know that God has amazing plans ahead for me. And that God plans my life, NOT others.  So, Jesus nudged me to start a photography "business" called 29:11 Photography. So, here I am, being used by Jesus everyday.  I'm letting him be the potter and me be the clay.  If you would like to have photos done, please email me at jeremiah2911photography@gmail.com.  I appreciate you taking the time to read this!

In Christ's Love--
Sean Barnett

 Thank you, Sean, for the gift of your talent in this area.  If you are interested in having some photos done and are in the Charleston, SC area, please contact him!  This month, photo shoots are $30 for how every many photos you'd like!!  That's a great deal!!  Spread the word and please stop by and "like" 29:11 Photography on Facebook!  Below are some samples of Sean's work:

Clair Larkin

Currie Bates

Nature

Sean's dog!

Please contact me at sjfontenot72ATgmailDOTcom if you are interested in promoting your business here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.