Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Calling All Raw Food-Eaters, Vegans & Vegetarians!

Lab Results
So I had the follow up visit with my doctor this afternoon about my lab results from my physical.  HIGH cholesterol.  BAD SARAH!!!!  Triglicerides are great.  Total cholesterol is high.  Good cholesterol is too low.  Bad cholesterol is way too high.  I'm going to partially blame genetics, but I am owning the fact that I don't have a very healthy diet.

Things are about to change!  They have to change!  My diet was supposed to be a 1% Change....it's been escalated to a 90% change!!

The doctor is giving me three months to turn my diet and exercise habits around in order to try to lower my cholesterol on my own.  If I can't do it, then I'll be put on medication.  I don't want to go on medication for this!

Here's where you come in.  I am really needing help in the area of recipes!  I've never been a big veggie person, but it looks like I'm going to have to be if I want to lower my cholesterol significantly in three months!  If you have any blog posts to share or recipes that you've tried that you'd like to share, please please please send in your comments!  Let's link it up people!!

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.